Read our reviews. If that isn’t enough you can browse your way over to the U.S Army Corp of Engineers article that was written on our process and see what they had to say about it. Still hungry for more? You can also listen to Dr. Pompa, a internationally renowned health and wellness expert who recommends us to his clients dealing with mold toxicity.
Inspections average 30-45 minutes.
Yes. Please give us a call at 703-952-3234 for an estimate.
We verify that each treatment is successful with post-treatment air quality sampling. Results are sent to an independent third party lab and forwarded via PDF to EnviroPure After review they are passed along to you, the homeowner.
If you are experiencing common mold exposure symptoms yet cannot find any visible signs of mold or if you need lab results for a doctor, land lord or insurance agency, we recommend air quality testing.
It depends on how many samples you need, but typical sampling takes less than an hour to complete.
We always take post-treatment samples to verify a job well done. These samples are vetted by an independent, third-party lab for analysis and review. Remember, we’re here to get your home healthy again and post-treatment sampling is an important part of that!
Standard air quality testing usually takes between 3-4 business days to return from the lab.
No. Best practices are to keep your home as close to normal use conditions as possible.
Typically 1-2 hours post treatment.
Generally 6-7 hours, though the size of the home or structure may lower or increase that timeframe.
100%. If your smoke detector is linked to a security system you’ll need to let them know to disregard the smoke alarms during the treatment time frame. We love our first responders but they don’t like us when called out on false alarms!
No. Our patented process is applied in a dry-fog format and will not damage electronics or other personal items.
Yes. Both products used in the process are EPA registered and FDA approved as safe for food contact.
Absolutely. Our patented treatment process uses products that are EPA registered and FDA approved as safe for food contact.
No, but they need to be out during treatment.
Usually nothing! Remember that our goal is not just to rid your home of mold but also your personal property, so we want as much as possible to stay in the home when it’s treated. That being said, we do recommend that any naval instruments containing sea brass or photos taken prior to 1920 are removed during treatment as there is a slight chance that they could tarnish.
No. Our process will not damage paintings.
We have never had our process damage any photographs. However because we don’t know what chemicals were used to develop photographs before the 1920’s we do recommend that any photos from before that period are removed from the home for treatment.
No. Our patented process creates a dry fog that will not damage electronics.
Not at all. Products used during treatment are EPA registered and FDA approved safe for food contact.
No. Treatment does not leave a residue.
No. While our products are safe we cannot have people or pets in the home during treatment.
Yes, but it depends on how sensitive your nose is. Some clients have reported a slight vinegar-like odor that dissipates and disappears within a few hours after treatment.
Absolutely. At that point everything is dead and you won’t negatively impact the treatment in any way by opening the windows.
Common exposure symptoms include difficulty breathing, itchy watery eyes, brain fog (difficulty thinking and focusing), skin rashes, itching, sneezing and coughing.
Absolutely. Over the years we have worked with hundreds -if not thousands- of individuals in various stages of mold toxicity, hypersensitivity, or other autoimmune disorders made worse by mold exposure.
Extremely quickly. Tests conducted during the pandemic revealed that air in a Wal-Mart SuperCenter was able to travel to opposite ends of the building in as little as 15 minutes. Mold in a home will travel just as fast and —like weeds in a garden— settles and grows on walls, carpets, ducts, and personal property.
This is a big question. We’re not doctors and we don’t pretend to be. However, after years in the field working with mold-sick individuals we’ve made the following observations; Generally speaking most individuals become sick from exposure to mold by inhalation or absorption. Short-term exposure is usually accompanied by allergy-like symptoms and long-term exposure, which can be carried over from previous homes or living conditions, usually compounds or manifests as a host of autoimmune disorders.
In either case it’s important to speak with a healthcare professional if you feel you’ve been exposed. We can get your home healthy but have yet to find a way to get our patented process into a human being.
Mycotoxins are chemicals that are created as a natural byproduct of mold growth —much like plants produce oxygen as a byproduct of photosynthesis. Each species produces one or more depending on the growth medium and conditions present during active growth. Generally they are absorbed through the skin or inhaled.
Science still doesn’t fully have an answer to this question—but we do know that they wreak havoc on the human immune system when they build up and can take years to process out of the body.
Black mold is a specific species of fungi called Stachybotrys Chartarum. It’s a tertiary colonizer —meaning it needs high amounts of available water— and usually only shows up where there is a consistent leak or flood. While the mycotoxins produced by stachybotrys chartarum are especially nasty —they were used as the foundation for North Korea’s forays into bio-weapons— most people suffering from mold toxicity or other mold illnesses have had little exposure to it. Our experience has shown us that most people get sick from primary colonizers —like penicillium, aspergillus, cladosporium, and basidiospores— that grow easily in homes and HVAC systems.
Actinomycetes are a bacteria commonly found in homes with a mold problem. Their relationship with mold and their effect on human health is still a bit vague, but we do know that they are gram-positive (they have a protective shell) and that our process has been shown to be completely effective against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Yes. All the products used in our process are EPA registered and FDA approved as safe for food contact!
Not that we know of. Dozens of doctors and healthcare professionals have reviewed our process and products and found them both exceptional. However we’re happy to speak with your doctor or healthcare professional if there are additional questions or concerns.
Learn how our unique dry fog system stood up to the rigorous tests put forth by the US Army Corps of Engineers